Shainaaa (:


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Adding Interaction in FLASH *

This class is pretty easy if you actually come to school everyday and pay attention. I miss a lot of school so it's a little harder for me, but I'm a fast learner. Working in Flash has been fun. I used it last year in one of my classes and I liked it then too. The only thing is, we didn't use actionscript last year so that's something new I have to catch on to. I'm having problems with our game though because I don't know the codes to use for how we want to set our game up. I'll have to do some research on the codes to use. It's a little complicating, but I'll just have to deal with it. I'm hoping to get at least enough of our game done to be able to kind of play it but I'm not so sure that will work out as planned. But sure enough my partner and I will get a decent grade on the assignment. We've worked hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment